Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Remove or Commission
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Page: 1
TOPIC: Remove or Commission
Remove or Commission 5 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 0
I have tried your Joomla component and noticed it adds an icon advertising your site.

Can I buy a version that does not do this?

or

Can I stick your icon at the end of the other in the leader area?

or

Can I link the icon so that I at least get paid for visits/business you gain from my site?
davidp24
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User OfflineClick here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Remove or Commission 5 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 5
Hi davidp24,

We would be happy to offer any of these options to you. Please let us know the website you're using this on, & we'll see what we can work out.

-Guru Team
Prova
Admin
graph
Launch an advertisement design contest at the price YOU pick @ prova.fm

Re: Remove or Commission 5 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 0
I don't really want it to depend on what site I am on, I want there to be a price list/rewards list. If I am in a position to negotiate believe me you will know it!

Seriously you would not go into a restaurant and expect a menu without prices and have them ask to see your wallet.

Typically the most successful extentions work on a donations basis and a donation of around $20 is usually enough to remove the advertising links.

You are competing with other components BTW. If I were you I would stick the icon to the left of the More icon so it does not mess up the look of the site.

On the reward side I would expect you to have published affiliates rates as you get on the plethora of such sites. I would want to know that you have the means to track IP/username and that I would get credit for clicks and sign-ups.

I did recommend your program to a friend today and I would like to use it on a project I am working on that launches on Monday with a specific objective of becoming viral in its country.
davidp24
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Remove or Commission 5 Months, 1 Week ago Karma: 5
Hi David,

My intent in finding out your use of our plugin wasn't to gouge you on the price. In fact, it's quite the opposite. If your site gets enough traffic, we would gladly give you a custom version of our component for free; Especially if you plan on launching a contest with Prova. Prova follows a spirit of giving that will hopefully reward us with loyalty some day. I simply wanted to learn more about what you do & see if you'd like an unbranded version or one with an affiliate link. I'm sorry for the confusion. We will take all your ideas into consideration (There are several throughout these forums & email, so I can't respond to each, but we've read them all).

Thank you for recommending Prova. We would love to help you launch a contest for your program that launches on Monday. Let me know if I can help.

-Guru
Prova
Admin
graph
Launch an advertisement design contest at the price YOU pick @ prova.fm

Go to top Page: 1