Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Sense of Security
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Page: 1
TOPIC: Sense of Security
Sense of Security 1 Week ago Karma: 0
Hi gang!

These questions may have been answered a half of dozen times already, but I haven't found the answers yet.

I am curious about how the contestants are kept up to date with contests that offer multiple prizes.

How contestants are kept up to date if the client asks for a refund on the the contest.

How long does a client have to choose a design before the project is refunded?

What measures are in place to prevent clients from running a contest finding a design they would use, but claiming otherwise, paying nothing and stealing ideas to do it themselves?

Thats all for now folks!
Keep fit and have fun!
MettaMedia
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User OfflineClick here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Sense of Security 6 Days, 23 Hours ago Karma: 4
Hey MettaMedia,

All notices are sent to you via Private Message on our system. Most PM's also send you a notification email.

Currently, there is no time limit for a client to pick a winning design. We're trying to find the right balance between "pushing" the client to choose & letting him choose when he has time. As a business owner, I understand some freelance sites force you to choose. This is not ideal since projects have different priorities. I understand from a designer's point of view, the sooner you know, the better. If you have any suggestions in this area, I'd love to hear them.

The measures in place are Prova's watermarks, & use of low quality images. Each designer retains full copyrights until a design is paid for. A client using any designs that were not paid for would put them in breach of copyright infringement.

Hope this helps,
-David
Prova
Admin
graph
Launch an advertisement design contest at the price YOU pick @ prova.fm

Re: Sense of Security 6 Days, 21 Hours ago Karma: 0
Hi David,

Thanks for your reply.

Perhaps there is a way to implement a meter that states how active the client is in visiting his or her contest. Or you guys could put together an automatic email that reminds the client to update the newsfeed(message board) once a week as a courtesy for the designers sake.

... & While I have your attention, is there a way to withdraw contest entries or comments?

Be healthy!
Be happy!
Be well!

MettaMedia
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Sense of Security 6 Days, 19 Hours ago Karma: 4
Hi MettaMedia,

We can work on a meter. That would be a good addition. We're currently quite active in communicating with each of our clients. We take a personal approach to helping each client. We remind them & talk with them via email & phone.

Currently there's no option for removing entries or comments

Thanks,
-David
Prova
Admin
graph
Launch an advertisement design contest at the price YOU pick @ prova.fm

Go to top Page: 1