Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Bookmarking icons show on the wrong category
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Page: 1
TOPIC: Bookmarking icons show on the wrong category
Bookmarking icons show on the wrong category 5 Months, 4 Weeks ago Karma: 0
I've installed "Advanced Social Bookmarker" and it looks great, except that I've asked it to display the icons only on Category ID 10, (my blog articles like the one at atlantis-group.us/blog/20-planning-your-...-content-translation), however, it also shows these icons on the page that is filed under Category 1, which is here: atlantis-group.us/services/content-writing).

When I change the category in the plugin to 2, or 5 or something else, it goes away from the Category 1 page, however, the moment I enter "10" in the field, it starts showing up on both Category 1 as well as Category 10 pages.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong here?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers

Kushal
atlantisgroup
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User OfflineClick here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Bookmarking icons show on the wrong category 5 Months, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 4
Hi Kushal,
It's a bug that shows up in double digit categories. Here's a fix by one of our users:

First of all thank you for this wonderful plugins. I used this one on my projects. Somehow i see a problem on this plugin. This problem occurs if we have categories id(CI) is 1,19,2,3. Let say if we have want the plugin work on CI 19,2,3. when you look at the articles belonging the Ci 19,2,3, the plugin works great but when you check on the articles which belongs to CI 1(notice that we did not include this) the plugin displayed.

I checked the code and i found out that the problem takes at line 68-74 of the .php file

what i did is replace this lline
if(strstr($configIncCategories, $catID)) {

width this
$arr_catid = explode(",",$configIncCategories);
if(in_array($catID,$arr_catid)){

I hope this makes sense.

Thanks

We haven't had time to implement it. We will as soon as we can & release an update.
Prova
Admin
graph
User OfflineClick here to see the profile of this user
Launch an advertisement design contest at the price YOU pick @ prova.fm
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to top Page: 1